Gravity Rush 2 Contest Results

Well, the Gravity Rush 2 Contest turned out much better than I expected. I had seven whole entries from four different people! And they were pretty good!


The winning entry came from Craig G, who cut mercilessly deep with the above revelation. Even so, Gravity Rush lets Kat throw enemy soldiers and average citizens off the edges of floating islands, allowing them to plummet into an ominous void. Perhaps she really is evil after all.

But that wasn't the only good entry I received! Check out the others!



Alexander V has Kat saying something that is entirely right.


Reese C is more crude but also right. Kat flies like Pumaman.


Kat using such a crass turn of phrase? Shame on you, Alan B! Still, she has every right to be mad at a fighting game that valued her less than Spike from Ape Escape, Nariko from Heavenly Sword, and that guy from Infamous. Vent away, Kat.


Alan B also pitches a movie I would see without delay.


Ouch. Well, Craig G, it could be worse. I could’ve backed…uh, Lufia: The Heroes Legacy?


I know this entry from Craig is good because it tells me exactly what I want to hear.

And that’s it for the Gravity Rush 2 Contest entries. I’ll remember them all as I play the actual game and nothing else for the rest of the year.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:37 PM

    You gave 1st prize to an SJW comment........?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but now I sorta wish I had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:46 AM

    I like to think of a scenario where if Kat meet Spike from Ape Escape, she would have been his babysitter until she finds out that he's an hero like her and they team to to fight evil while also having some sort of older sis/younger bro relationship.

    I just thought it was a bit cute and fun.

    ReplyDelete